Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Seh Leng and Choon Yong, Luxe + Vintage! I ♥


This couple are so gorgeous and I love the vintage styling to this pre-wedding shoot. I particularly like the styling with the, lovely baby breaths, antique camera, antique bicycle and the ivory balloons. It suits the couple down to the ground. They're relaxed, earthy and their pre wedding shoot with Adam they really get to have some fun!

Adam's beloved antique prop! Yashica 124G


A beautiful mixture of baby breaths and eustoma  



A pair of simple classic shoes is all you need!








THE COUPLE
Seh Leng & Choon Yong

The Inspiration
I am a lover of all things vintage, rustic chic, so when this lovely couple shared their dream e-session boasting some serious rustic goodness (along with darling details and a sweet as can be ivory and vintage rose color scheme), I know I have to make her dream gown!

The Bride wore 
The gown is designed in a simple A line with a sweetheart cut on the top to give a total clean look on her. Again, the tulle is the main player in the design to soften the typical A line, many many layers of tulle! Lace aaplique are added from the top till the hip part, finished with Swarovski crystals and ivory pearls. 

The Photographer
A pre wedding shoot is a great way to relax in front of the camera and het to know your shooter, I'd highly recommend one, And with Adam Ong of Frames Studio on hand to capture all of the lovely, it means and entire day for you and me!


xoxo........





No comments:

Post a Comment