Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

LOVE CHASE: JO EN & WILLY

Best Friend's Wedding, Jo En & Willy 


'I am blessed with lots of brides who have a very individual and unique style, but above all I have always focused on the curve of a waist. The waist is a focal point in a lot of our gowns, whether they are extravagant or a minimalist. I love curves and I love things popping out on the dress!

Jo En has given me an opportunity to take part in her wedding preps adventure and when I heard it from her I was so nervous! Both husband and wife work in Perth and they're back just once to fit her dress and was couriered to her later. I would not say it's difficult working or communicating with brides from overseas, they tend to be more nervous and curious which is normal. 

Jo En is a close friend of mine. We were classmate in A- Levels at Taylors College. We have been talking about her dream wedding dress for years and this day has finally arrived! I am blessed to have her as a friend and a client that truly knows what she wants. 


 
















Jo En chose one off shoulder dress with shaded mauve design for her night gown. The dress is finished with shells motive beads and pearls around the shoulder and the empire line.



Dear Jo En and Willy, 

I send you my heartiest congratulations on the arrival of the little bundle of joy in your life. I know you both were waiting for this moment since a long time and I am thrilled to see your dream come true. It is surely a moment of great happiness and both of you must be really overjoyed. I am extremely happy to hear that little Isabelle is doing fine, and I wish her a healthy and happy life ahead. You must be really proud of her!
Wish you and your family many enjoyable and memorable days ahead with your precious little one!

xoxo

Photos courtesy of Ndrew Photography. 
Makeup by Carmen Meng, Weddng Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment