Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chandelier of Memories



Every time I think I'm tiring of Pottery Barn, they do something to reel me right back in. This time it was a paper chandelier. Seriously, how great is that?! As soon as I saw it, I starting thinking how sweet and sentimental it would be to cover it with memories - sepia-toned photos, movie stubs, love notes, pages from favorite books, photobooth strips - and, of course, display at a wedding. I think it would be fab to place a paper chandelier over every table and bonus points if you figured out a way to actually illuminate it ... it could spur great conversations among guests and you could include memories of your coupledom {is that a word?} as well as childhood memories from both your pasts. Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment